Friday, July 04, 2008

I am so tired :

I don't know why I'm so tired. Arrgh. I think I got a reasonable amount of sleep last night. Phyllis and I went on a date yesterday evening. After work she met me at the restaurant Tristen is working at called 'Locals'. It's all gourmet food and we absolutely loved it! The creme brulee was fabulous!

After that we took the dogs to my mum and dad's house. They've already begun moving things to the new house so unfortunately Pug and Chris are gonna have to deal with not having a place to run during the summer. Unless we get my sister's house, but no word on that yet which is a little disconcerting.

Nothing else really going on today. I work until 3:00pm today and then I think I am going to try to squeeze a nap in between then and when Phyllis comes home from work. And then the two of us are heading over to mum's to help her move a bunch of things.

I started to watch Semi-Pro last night. I have to say, I got bored after the first 20 minutes. Lindsay told me it was like the new 'Anchorman' for Ferrell fans. It really really wasn't. I was so disappointed.

I've burned "Ma Saison Preferee" with Catherine Deneuve for tonight's viewing after we help my mom. So I think I will pop that in the DVD player and try to keep my eyes open for it tonight!

I look forward to Sunday, so very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home