Monday, June 27, 2005

Well today is my last day off before it's back to work. And unfortunately too! I am not looking forward to starting at square one taking phone calls. I am a call center representative right now - and I've been taught all new systems and policies - so it's a little unnerving. I miss the good old days (last year) when all I had to do was show up, look presentable and do makeup on every face that came in the door. It was much more glamorous.

Ah well. It should be fun though - as I do get to be seated with others that know roughly the same amount as myself. Phyllis has gone to the park with TK to meet up with friends. I am just sitting here with the dogs waiting for the dvd to complete it's burn process.

I've started to really take a liking to French and Saunders British comedians. Actually take a liking is mild - actually I'm rather obsessed. They are ingenious. I first fell in love with the TV show Absolutely Fabulous - and then I followed Jennifer Saunders, the writer and star of the show to her double act with Dawn French - and I just love the outcome. They are the funniest people on this earth - pants down.



I think I'm going to finish this whole package of skittles and contemplate whether I should have gone with them to the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home